Marine Education Presentations
Join our Reef Diver education through your registered dive/freedive centre or travel operator.
Reef Diver gives you the chance to learn more about the reef and its inhabitants through an in-depth and enlightening presentation from Project Azraq’s science team.
Each day you can join a marine presentation dedicated to numerous topics including fish, coral, invertebrates, coral damage and human impacts. The presentation topics are based on the same animals and coral diseases that the project monitors.
After joining our Reef Diver programme, you will never look at the reef in the same way again!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
- Enjoy your diving more with in-depth knowledge of species from the Red Sea
- Better awareness of key issues the ocean faces and how to reduce your impact
- Be a better diver with your increased awareness
– English Speaking
* Non divers can also join our presentations
Get in touch with your dive/freediver centre or travel operator to book. Already registered to the Reef Diver Programme…
REEF DIVER PRESENTATIONS
DURATION: 1 hour including QandA
- species information booklet
- marine presentation from team Azraq